- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 79 points. Available during: Sep. 19th to 21st 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 119 points. Available during: Sep. 19th to 21st 2017(PDT)
The Illegitimate King
“I will become king under one condition—if you marry me.” At the declaration by maritime tycoon Ferruccio Selvaggio, Princess Clarissa feels her heart freeze. Six years ago, the two met at a party held at the royal palace. Welcomed with kindness, an ignorant Clarissa fell in love in the blink of an eye. However, moments after stealing her lips, he struck her with his words: "While royal blood may be intriguing, women so easily seduced are boring." With my father, the king, bedridden, must I really be betrothed to such a cruel man?
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©OLIVIA GATES / MIN KYUKA
The comic is inside the Bundle...
- [Bundle] Olivia Gates Best Selection Vol.3
- $9.99 / $16.19
- [Bundle] Marriage with No Love Involved Selection Vol.2
- $9.99 / $16.19
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- Like an almost incest relationship. Yep they went for it but wait... 3
- erin 11/29/2016 6 people found the following review helpful
Ok umm, its really nice and all but one of the biggest issue is the fact that knowing theyre half siblings she chose to still bite onto the forbidden fruit gave me the shivers. Afterall it has all been revealed to be a misunderstanding it felt like no one cared much for Clarissa's feelings. Everyone in the immediate family knew but her? Like no one bothered oh we should totally tell her instead of her suffering from some sort of mental breakdown thinking she fell for her half brother.. goodness gracious. Well even from the beginning these two- were willing to be in an incestous relaitonship. luckily they didnt have too. So its one of those its soooo wrong but its ok, its actually right.
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No