- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 79 points. Available during: Dec. 18th to 21st 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 119 points. Available during: Dec. 18th to 21st 2017(PDT)
His Wedding Ring of Revenge
"If you want the emerald back, then marry me." Rachel's words hit Vito like a truck. Rachel's mother was also once Vito's mistress. He would do anything to reclaim the Farneste family's treasured emerald, but he never expected his mistress's daughter, who he once scorned, would grow so beautiful, let alone come to him with such an outrageous deal. However, Rachel, who once fell easily to Vito's temptation, having her innocence stolen and tossed aside, holds a secret as to why she must become Vito's bride, no matter what.
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©JULIA JAMES / NATSUE OGOSHI
The comic is inside the Bundle...
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- falling inlove with the daughter of your father's mistress..what an opener 4
- erin 05/21/2016 4 people found the following review helpful
Here we have 2 people who find themselves falling in love with the very person responsible for their own hardships. Yes, cupid is such a jerk sometimes playing and messing with people like that. Basically everyone was suffering because they love the wrong people. I didnt like the means Rachel used or her excuse, its a little too extreme but shes desparate. Vito is a jerk who knows he is powerful and handsome so he kept hurting Rachel even when he's in love with her. Whats wrong with you guys!
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No