- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 59 points. Available during: Dec. 11th to 14th 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 89 points. Available during: Dec. 11th to 14th 2017(PDT)
Annie is a kindergarten teacher who gets the shock of her life when Duncan, the famous entrepreneur who all the newspapers have labeled “Meanest CEO in the Country," tells her that her little brother embezzled money from his company! He says that if he can’t get his money back he’s going to take her house and throw her brother in jail. Annie’s in such deep shock that when he proposes an alternative that will forgive her of her debts, she takes him up on his offer. All she has to do is help him change his stone-cold image by pretending to be his girlfriend for the month leading up to Christmas. They both live in such completely different worlds, such a thing shouldn’t even be possible…or so she thought!
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©SUSAN MACIAS REDMOND / NATSU MOMOSE
The comic is inside the Bundle...
- [Exclusive Bundle]Christmas Special Selection Vol.5
- $6.99 / $11.39
- [Bundle] Harlequin Comics Best Selection Vol. 62
- $9.99 / $16.19
- [Bundle] Fake Lover Vol.6
- $9.99 / $16.19
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- what a likeable heroine 5
- erin 07/09/2017 2 people found the following review helpful
Annie is downright adorable. She has got to be amongst the best lead females in harlequin who wasnt all whiny and helpless. She was kind, generous and actually had a brain LOL. Story is nothing different that most contract relationship turn real but the way the story unfolded was actually really fun and sweet. Nice ending. Love the twins.
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No