- During the campaign between Jan. 20th to 22nd 2017, you can earn 20-times points than usual. See details.
THE MISTRESS WIFE
Vivien is dumbfounded by a tabloid piece that says the affair her husband had two years ago was a lie. After that scandal she’d left her playboy husband, but it turns out he was innocent! She seeks him out to apologize for her past mistake, but the husband she hasn’t seen for years just gives her cold stare. Will he ever be able to forgive her?
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©LYNNE GRAHAM / YUKAKO MIDORI
Any comics or novels on Balloons & Chapters are prohibited to take a screenshoot and copy.
Users who took a screenshoot and copied comics and novels of Balloons & Chapters can be traced.
Balloons & Chapters may track illegal use of comics and novels of this website and take any actions including legal actions.
The comic is inside the Bundle...
- [Bundle] Harlequin Comics Best Selection Vol. 54
- $6.99 / $11.39
- [Bundle]Lynne Graham Best Selecton Vol.5
- $9.99 / $16.19
- [Bundle] Monthly Bestsellers of December 2014 Vol.1
- $9.99 / $16.19
Customer Reviews - THE MISTRESS WIFE
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- Very Emotional 5
- flyflip87 12/15/2014 2 people found the following review helpful
This had me crying so man times throughout the story. #1 tell if it's a good story/ harlequin manga/ romance comic, if it makes you cry, it's good. If it makes you cry continuous, it's worth reading again, and again, and again!
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No