- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 99 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 149 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
THE GREEK MILLIONAIRE'S MISTRESS
Gina Hudson is off to Greece to write a story about Angelo Tyros, the president of Hesperus International. But Gina can't get close to this man of means without going through Mikoloas "Mikos" Christopolous, his bodyguard and adoptive son. Gina and Mikos quickly fall in love but know it can’t last. When they’ve both built their relationship on lies, can the truth ever be unearthed? Their lives are hanging in the balance…
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©SPENCER BOOKS LIMITED / YOSHIKO HANATSU
The comic is inside the Bundle...
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- both deserve each other cunning manipulative selfish liars 3
- erin 04/10/2016 2 people found the following review helpful
Honestly what on earth is wrong with these two leads. The girl lets a handsome stranger boss her around lead her around and kiss her and sleeps with him on the next day to get close to Angelo. They go on a whirlwind romance as intimate buddies without as much really talking about each other they were too busy getting each other naked in different parts and cities in Greece lol. Did not like her at all. She care too little about her honor or herself. what self respecting girl would sleep with a stranger in a foreign island while thinking she can use the guy to get close to another man blood relative or not. My goodness
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No