- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 99 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 149 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
SECRETS, LIES...AND PASSION
On their wedding day, the groom didn’t join his bride, Jill, at the altar. He'd told her he loved her, but was everything a lie? That was ten years ago. Now, the once-miserable bride is a successful lawyer and engaged to a politician. One evening, Jill is reunited with the missing groom, Reid, at a political party they’re both attending! Reid…the man who threw her away. But why? She can’t believe her heart still stirs at the sight of him… But then again, Jill has a secret that Reid doesn’t know—her nine-year-old son, Andy. Yes, he’s unmistakably Reid’s son!
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©LINDA LUCAS SANKPILL / Kakuko Shinozaki
The comic is inside the Bundle...
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- Really enjoyed reading this 4
- Casandra 06/18/2016 1 people found the following review helpful
I enjoyed this story a lot. Reid, the male protagonist, was a interesting guy and I really liked the female protagonist's son too. It kinda Irked me that the female protagonist didn't tell Reid about their child right away at least when she meet him again or saved him from that bull... but she did finally tell him and I ended up liking her by the end. The story had some action in it which is always fun to read. So overall I really enjoyed it.
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No