- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 99 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 149 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
THE BLACKMAIL BABY
The day Simone was supposed to marry Dracco ended with her leaving the church in her wedding dress and boarding a plane to Rio, Brazil. Four years later, she’s reunited with Dracco to get her inheritance, with the intent of donating it to the impoverished children she’s stayed with. Drake will give it to her, but on one condition: she needs to have his child. Is saving the forgotten children of Brazil worth bringing a baby into this world with a man she no longer loves?
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©PENNY JORDAN / KONO WAKANA
The comic is inside the Bundle...
- [Bundle] Blackmailed love Selection vol.3
- $9.99 / $16.19
- [Bundle] Older Hero Younger Heroine Selection vol.6
- $6.99 / $11.39
- [Bundle]Penny Jordan Best Selection Vol.10
- $9.99 / $16.19
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- Very Shoujo like story. 2
- Casandra 10/31/2016 1 people found the following review helpful
This is basically a shoujo romance wrapped up in a josei setting. It's an I love you one second I hate you another, extra drama, assumptions, and misunderstandings story. The girl even looks like a shoujo heroine. She acts like one as well. The couple in this story are supposed to be adults though... well in age anyways but mentally they are still high schoolers. The beginning makes no sense. I mean... she asks her husband if he loves someone... he sweats like this is supposed to be a secret... then she freaks out without further talking and disappears throwing her wedding ring out the window. Ugh... well... this one's definitely not the type I like to read I'll say that much.
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No