- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 99 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 149 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
MISSING: ONE BRIDE
It’s a lovely day. It’s as if the world is sending its good wishes for the marriage. And yet time keeps passing, and the bride never shows! The groom, Thorn, asks everyone where she might be, but her bridesmaid, Alexandra, has no idea. When they go to her apartment, all they find is her abandoned wedding dress and a mysterious message in a man’s voice on her phone. Alexandra sets off with Thorn in search of the bride, feeling bad for him. But will their pursuit of a bride end up leading them to the beginning of a fated love?
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©ALICE SHARPE / MON ITO
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- One of those really silly ones 3
- Casandra 09/21/2016 1 people found the following review helpful
This is one of those harlequins that you can't take seriously even if you tried... still it's a fun ride if your in the right mood for it. The plot twists are hilarious. I don't want to spoil the really funny stuff but in general this is a story makes a mockery of all the main and secondary characters personality flaws while throwing in some pride shattering twists at the end. Basically, if you think you'd enjoy reading a love story that pokes fun of the shortsightedness of relationships you'll enjoy this one.
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No