- [One-day rental only] Purchase the title earn 99 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
- [membership-period only] Purchase the title earn 149 points. Available during: Oct. 16th to 19th 2017(PDT)
BLIND DATE DISASTERS
Budding interior designer Cami has one weakness: she can never say no. Over and over she’s been forced to go on disastrous blind dates, much to the irritation of her carpenter, Tanner. One night her date abandons her in the mountains after his car breaks down! Alone in the darkness, all she can dream of is Tanner rescuing her… Will Tanner be able to rescue her from her terrible dates as well as her own compliant nature?
|Reading terms||One-day rental / membership period|
|Price||$3.99 / $5.99|
Average Customer Review
Share This Book
©JILL SHALVIS / EMIKO INOUE
Your review has been published! It will take about 1 hour to show up on the page.
You can manage all your reviews in the past at your account.
Preview your review.
We have received your request of deleting this review.
It will take 24 hours to delete from the page.
- the title fits the situation 3
- JAB 11/06/2016 1 people found the following review helpful
The title definitely fits all the predicaments that the heroine has found herself in with these dates. I've have had my share but never have I had someone kick me out on the road, so they can get a ride with pretty one of the other sex. I did like how the hero and heroine were starting to meet. However, I didn't like how the heroine and her twin sister set out to trick the hero to see if he would fall in love with the twin sister of the heroine like all the other crummy boyfriends when they had only known each other for a couple of weeks. It was fun to watch the two of them interact though.
- Thank you for your feedback! Was this review helpful to you? Yes No